Care Management Web Summit
Venue: your office
|Event Date/Time: Nov 15, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2007|
The web summit provides a package consisting of a "live" 1 hour and 45 minute webinar/audio conference session, companion faculty slide presentations that you can view 24/7 on the web and ask e-mail questions, downloadable faculty podcasts, e-poll, article library, attendee feedback and participation and more! Co-Sponsored by DST Health Solutions.
Additional Web Summit Features
• A Library of selected recent care management articles is available to attendees
• Attendees can link to faculty web pages and click to send questions
• Attendees can take the Care Management e-poll on several important care management issues, and receive a summary of the survey results
• Attendees can submit questions to ask of other attendees, which will be summarized and distributed to all participants.
• Attendees will be given the opportunity to provide immediate feedback after the webinar event
• The Summit web site, including podcasts, faculty presentations, article library, faculty pages, e-poll and results, and more, will be available 24/7 for three months following the event.
• Attendees will receive a complimentary 30 paid MCOL membership
Live Webinar faculty: Peter Kongstvedt, M.D., Partner, Health & Life Sciences Accenture and Joseph Gifford, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, The Regence Group, plus three faculty Podcasts with companion presentations, and additional web summit features.