The first international conference on e-city (electronic city)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2008||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2008|
|Registration Date: Dec 21, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 21, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 06, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 21, 2007|
Based on this, all the experts, researchers and interested people are invited to participate in this conference.
To get more information and register in the conference you can visit the following site:
Objectives of the conference
The objectives of the conference are:
1. Development and Expansion of Cultural Research on ICT.
2. Introduce Last Application and Research on E-city.
3. Interchange Achievement Of Companies and major organization to use information technology
4. Introduce Iranian Ability on E-city to foreign Representative participated.
5. Help to Establish Secretariat E-city for Ever
Main topics of the conference
The main topics of the conference are:
1. Electronic City and City Management
2. System Reformation of City Project Management with Information Technology
3. The Role of Standards in Electronic services present in Cities
4. Effect of Information Technology on Current Professions
5. Entrepreneur Opportunity in Electronic services present in Cities
6. Information and Environment Technology
7. Electronic Museums.
8. Economical dimensions of Electronic Cities.
9. Electronic Banking
10. Laws &Rules in Electronic Cities
11. Electronic Government
12. Electronic Municipality
13. Electronic Learning & Training
14. Electronic Insurance
15. Information Security
16. Business Models in Electronic City
17. Electronic Citizen and Informational literacy
18. Information Security
19. 20Years Perspectives and Electronic City
20. Achievement of Service in Electronic Cities
21. Evaluation criterions in Electronic City in Iran
22. Intelligent Transportation Systems
23. Electronic City Services (GIS, E-Health, E-Banking, E-Commerce)
24. Investment Evaluation for Information and Communications Technology
25. Experiences of Electronic Cities Services in the World
26. Electronic city experiences in Iran
27. Electronic city services supply and ICT industry and its effect on cities
28. Cultural dimensions of ICT ministry on cities
29. The role of approaches on electronic city designing
Conference Dates and Registration
The conference will be held on 28-29 of January 2008 in the international conferences center of Olympic hotel in Tehran, Iran. Please use the enclosed registration form to pre-register. The conference registration cost is four-hundred (400) Euros per person. The registration deadline is December 21, 2007.