Asia Internet Congress 2007 Singapore (AIC)
Venue: Singapore Expo
|Event Date/Time: Nov 28, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2007|
Asia Internet Congress (AIC) is organised by Adwords, SEO guru and CEO of Asia Internet Marketing Academy, Fabian Lim. This inaugural Asia Internet Congress will be held from 28 - 30 November 2007 in Singapore Expo. This three (3) day event will feature the sharpest internet marketing minds around the world.
Speakers line up:
Dr Mike Woo-Ming
The 3 Day Program Highlights:
* 1. Newbies Day - Full-day (on Day 1) devoted to teaching newbies basic internet marketing skills
* 2. Free DVD Recording - Entire Newbies Day session will be professionally filmed, edited and offered to attendees 30 days after the event.
* 3. Continuity Learning - Each attendee will get one-year membership to World Internet Academy (WIA)
* 4. World-Class Faculty - Each speaker is carefully selected and will speak on a specific topic - no overlapping
* 5. Networking Sessions - Attendees will be able to network with speakers and ask questions throughout the event.
* 6. Exclusive Discounts - Speakers will offer products and/or packages at very special discounts
* 7. Newbie Start-up Pack worth over USD1,000 - Each attendee will receive a start-up pack comprising valuable tools and resources.
Note: The program highlights and speakers mentioned are confirmed for the moment and it might or might not change. So please do drop by from time to time to get up to date information. The Asia Internet Congress website is not ready yet but once it is ready, I will udate this post.
Asia Internet Congress Logo
SGD395.00 or USD265 per person for the 3 day program.
For the 2 day program it’s SGD295 or USD195 per person.
ASIA INTERNET CONGRESS