3IA2008 (The 11th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence) (3IA'2008)
Venue: TEI of Athens
|Event Date/Time: May 30, 2008||End Date/Time: May 31, 2008|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 04, 2008|
only International Conference on Intelligent Computer Graphics.
The aim of this Conference is to present the current state of
research of Computer Graphics researchers who use Artificial
The eleventh 3IA International Conference (3IA'2008) will take place
in May 2008, in Athens (GREECE).
Under the title "Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence", several
themes could be covered by the authors of papers. The following list gives
an idea of possible themes :
- Artificial intelligence techniques in scene modeling.
- Declarative techniques in scene modeling.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in rendering.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in construction of geometric figures.
- Animation and artificial intelligence.
- Behavioural animation.
- Design of intelligent graphic interfaces.
- Scene properties description techniques.
- Intelligent methods of exploring virtual worlds.
- Computer graphics and learning.
- Combination of classical and AI techniques.
- Application of AI techniques in CAD and GIS.
- Intelligent visualisation.
- Intelligent collaborative design.
- Semantics-based approaches in design.
- Decision support systems in design.
- Intelligent computational aesthetics.
- Intelligent CG applications in bioinformatics and medical informatics.