Field Development Planning, Engineering & Economics
|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2007|
By attending this training course, you will be able to boost your bottom line through strategic deployment of FDP/FEED plans and effective project management that overcome both cost and scheduling constraints while managing uncertainties effectively.
Learn everything about taking the right steps to effective Field Development Planning, including:
• Gaining an in-depth working knowledge of the mechanics of field development planning, scheduling and control systems
• Discovering new ways to minimise cost while maximising resource utilisation
• Designing fallback contingency plans at all stages of field development
• Implementing the techniques of Earned Value Project Management System & Balanced Scorecard Methodology
• Benefiting from networking opportunities with other course participants to devise new big picture strategies
Seats are limited to just 25 participants per workshop, so register yourself and your team today to avoid disappointment!
For full program agenda, please contact us:
Phone: (65) 6722-9388