Proactive Channeling in Finance 2008
|Event Date/Time: Feb 21, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 22, 2008|
This event will introduce real life case studies from leading banks and non-financial institutions on how to apply proactivity and develop new/alternative channels. Case studies and panel discussions on redesigning traditional channels, branch architecture, incorporating direct sales and service and rethinking the distribution model to create new kinds of customer relationships will be the main focus of this event.
Speakers include: ABN Amro, Cetelem, ING, DenizBank, Rabobank, National Bank of Dubai, Banco Santander Totta, Garanti Bank, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit Banca and many others.
This event will bring you:
1. An international line-up of speakers (Europe, Middle East, Russia)
2. 15+ case studies from the most recognized companies
3. First hand information directly from senior practitioners
4. Focused discussions and interactive sessions
1. Selling online: innovative CRM approach towards alternative distribution channels
2. Navigating customers to channels of choice (theirs and yours)
3. Emotion and mind-set: the key to customer behavior and navigation
4. Proactive SME servicing: Outbound program for SME clients
5. Customer education and response to the use of web 2.0 technologies
6. Transforming branches to advisory centers
Who should attend?
VPs, Directors and Heads in charge of: Channel Strategy, Distribution & Retailing, Multi-channel Delivery, Alternative channels, Online and Mobile Banking, Branch Network, Business Innovation, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service and many more
The Expected Geographical Breakdown