SPIE Defense & Security Symposium 2008 (DSS08)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 16, 2008||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2008|
|Registration Date: Feb 16, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 24, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 03, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 07, 2008|
The DSS 2008 program will offer these exciting highlights:
• The Honorable Jay Cohen, Under Secretary for Science and Technology of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and former U.S. Chief of Naval Research, will speak at a symposium-wide plenary.
• 45+ conferences covering the latest technologies and applications for the defense and security community.
• 400+ product exhibitions where you can find the most current hardware, interact with exhibitors, and increase your awareness of product developments across the broad spectrum of infrared, sensing, and image technology.
• An education program featuring courses and workshops designed to bring you up to date on the hottest technologies or get you up to speed with the background basics you need.
• An added bonus is that DSS is scheduled the week before Easter this year, making it possible for many families to come along for spring break.
See the latest in:
Imaging, Sensors, and Displays
IR Sensors and Systems Engineering • Homeland Security and Law Enforcement • Tactical Sensors and Imagers • Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) • Military and Avionic Displays • Space Technologies and Operations • Intelligent and Unmanned / Unattended Sensors and Systems
Sensor Data Analysis
Sensor Data Exploitation and Target Recognition • Information Fusion, Data Mining, and Information Networks • Signal, Image and Neural Net Processing • Communication and Networking Technologies and Systems
Plus Modeling and Simulation • Enabling Photonic Technologies