Corporate Travel Management EMEA 2008
Venue: Mina A’ Salam, Dubai, UAE
|Event Date/Time: Feb 25, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 27, 2008|
|Registration Date: Feb 27, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 13, 2007|
Because the travel industry in the Middle East is different from Europe, Asia, or the US, this conference will focus on the specific issues regarding corporate travel management in the Middle East.
CTM EMEA 2008 is formed from international research with global MNCs that are striving to improve corporate travel management in the Middle East. We are excited to bring CTM EMEA to Dubai in 2008 to provide the opportunity for Global and Regional Travel Managers to understand, network and interact with key travel experts in the Middle East.
This conference will also provide regional travel coordinators and key corporate travel decision makers to benchmark and network with leading international Travel Managers who have been a crucial part of developing global best practice travel management strategies.
Hottest Issues To Be Addressed:
• Controlling Increasing Prices
• Online Travel Management
• Managing Corporate Accounts And Corporate Billing
• Implementing Corporate Travel Policies
• Developing A Centralized Travel Sourcing System
• How Global Distribution Systems Or Computer Reservation Systems Effect The Middle East Region
• Streamlining The Booking Processes
• Utilizing New Technologies
• Travel Expense Management