BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Cardiology, Diabetes and CKD (Bristol)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 12, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 12, 2008|
|Registration Date: Feb 10, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 21, 2008|
Keep up to date with:
* Heart failure: the essentials of management
* Atrial fibrillation
* Secondary prevention after myocardial infarction (MI)
* Complications of diabetes
* Therapeutic challenges in the management of type 2 diabetes
* Chronic kidney disease: when to refer to the nephrologist.
Who should attend?
GPs, practice nurses, and nurse practitioners
"It was hard work but most challenging...makes me think about things in a different way"
"Appreciated the clear, enthusiastic speakers with take home messages that can change day to day practice"
"Excellent, detailed refresher course"
• Update your knowledge of developments in cardiology, diabetes and CKD
• Interact with, and learn best practice from, leading experts
• Network with your peers throughout the day