BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Cardiology, Diabetes and CKD (Birmingham)
Venue: The Burlington Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 03, 2008||End Date/Time: Nov 03, 2008|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 09, 2008|
Keep up to date with:
• Heart failure: the essentials of management
• Atrial fibrillation
• Secondary prevention after myocardial infarction (MI)
• Complications of diabetes
• Therapeutic challenges in the management of type 2 diabetes
• Chronic kidney disease: when to refer to the nephrologist.
Who should attend?
GPs, practice nurses, and nurse practitioners
"It was hard work but most challenging...makes me think about things in a different way"
''Appreciated the clear, enthusiastic speakers with take home messages that can change day to day practice''
''Excellent, detailed refresher course''
• Update your knowledge of developments in cardiology, diabetes and CKD
• Interact with, and learn best practice from, leading experts
• Network with your peers throughout the day