Event Date/Time: May 17, 2008
End Date/Time: May 18, 2008
Abstract Submission Date:
Feb 01, 2008
In an increasingly interdependent world, international security issues need to be addressed in a manner which recognizes their multifaceted character and complexity. In line with this approach, the 2008 Annual Conference of the Brussels School of International Studies aims at tackling contemporary international security issues by fostering a multidisciplinary debate among graduate and postgraduate students in the fields of international studies, i.e. political science, economics and international law.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
SUGGESTED TOPICS INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMTED TO)
- The Rise of Regional Powers and International Security
- After Riga: What is at Stake for NATO?
- The EU and International Security: Where is the ESDP Heading?
- Underdevelopment and Migration: Implications for International Security
- International Law and the Responsability to Protect
- Environmental Issues and International Security