STRATA TITLES ACT: LATEST AMENDMENTS AND GUIDELINES AND HOW THEY AFFECT DEVELOPERS AND PROPERTY OWNE
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Feb 29, 2008|
· Key amendments and salient issues
· What are the important provisions and possible pitfalls?
· Management corporations - formation, regulations and the extent of developers’ responsibilities
· Joint management body - what and how they operate?
· Issues of Enforcement and Responsibilities
· Maintenance and Management Parameters/Duties and Power
· Sinking funds / accounts and accountability
· Management Fees - collection and related issues
· Application and issuance of strata titles – relevant authority, regulations and procedures
· Delays in applications and / or issuance of Strata Titles: how can they be addressed?
· Implications of the Act of Gated and Guarded Communities - change of status quo
· Strata Tiles (Amendment) Act 2007 / Building and Common Property (Management & Maintenance) Act 2007