2008 NeuroPsychoEconomics Conference (2008 NPE)
Venue: Platzl Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2008||End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 15, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 15, 2008|
Please be invited to submit a paper to the 2008 NeuroPsychoEconomics Conference in Munich, Germany. The conference will he held from October 9-10, 2008 at the Platzl Hotel, in Munich’s Historic Old Town (Sparkassenstrasse 10, Munich, Germany 80331). Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2008.
The conference theme of 2008 is:
“Neuroeconomics, neuromarketing, and neurofinance - Advancing our understanding of decision making processes”
Manuscripts should combine concepts from neuroscience and/or psychology with problems of business and economics. Topics may include (but are not restricted to):
• Application of concepts and methods from neuroscience and/or psychology in solving business and economics problems (e.g., marketing, behavioral finance, organization science, management, and decision science)
• Analysis of interpersonal behavior (e.g., relationships between customer-supplier, supervisor-subordinate, and/or investor-firm) with the means of neuroscience and/or psychology
• Discussion of ethical and legal issues at the interface of psychology, neuroscience, and business and economics research
• Evaluation of the state of the field of research in neuroeconomics
• Presentation of state-of-the-art techniques for solving neuroeconomic problems
Empirical as well as conceptual manuscripts are welcome.
Manuscripts can be written in English or German. The conference language will be English. Manuscripts submitted for the conference must not currently be under review, accepted for publication, or published elsewhere.
More information at http://www.jnpe.org.