Effective Project Budgeting, Cost Estimating & Cost Control
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Feb 21, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 22, 2008|
Venue: Legend Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Discover the Essentials Methodologies and Tools to Manage Project Cost Effectively:
* Applying project cost management as you learn.
* Building your own project budgeting and cost tracking systems during the course.
* Learning to cost justify projects.
* Establishing budgets and manage cash flow by project phases.
* Tracking planned, accrued and actual costs.
* Understanding the issues and methods for obtaining Realistic Cost Estimates.
* Building meaningful cost reports.
* Developing a Cost Control Early Warning Systems for detection of overruns.
* Analyzing actual cost summaries to identify areas for cost control.
* Integrating existing program and project methodologies into the presentation.
Who Should Attend
Managers and executives whose responsibilities include leading or managing project-based assignments, especially the need to effectively implement the projects within the budgeted costs.