NANOTEC2008 (Nanotechnology for I)
Venue: Palazzo Cavalli Franchetti
|Event Date/Time: Mar 10, 2008||End Date/Time: Mar 13, 2008|
|Registration Date: Mar 07, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 18, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 18, 2008|
• Give a comprehensive picture of nanotechnology at Italian level in relation to activity, perspectives and needs, in comparison to what happens in other countries;
• Present the latest developments and trends in terms of R&D, applications and governance at world level;
• Offer the opportunity for a debate amongst representatives of industry, public research and governmental bodies;
• Stimulate initiatives of cooperation, coordination and support aimed to promote and make more effective the efforts in this field.
NANOTEC2008 will show how nanotechnology can lead to the development of a new generation of products, devices and processes which can revolutionise sectors of great relevance. The agenda will mirror the objectives of the Strategic Programme launched by the Italian Government, Industry 2015, which focus also on themes that are at the front line at world level:
• Energy efficiency;
• Sustainable mobility;
• New technologies for life sciences;
• New technologies for Made in Italy;
• Innovative technologies to preserve the cultural heritage.
A session will be specifically devoted to the responsible development of nanotechnology, crucial for the success of this technology.
Call for papers
Those interested to present a poster or an oral presentation are invited to submit a short abstract to email@example.com by January 18th, 2008 (abstract guidelines at: www.nanotec2008.it).
Information about the Conference programme and participation will be timely updated at: