BITs World Cancer Congress 2008 (WCC)
Venue: Shanghai, China
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2008||End Date/Time: Jun 17, 2008|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2008|
As we all know, cancer is a global issue, it respects no borders and affects us all, directly or indirectly. We propose to establish a technological and benevolent campaign as an echo to global anti-cancer action. The aim of the World Cancer Congress 2008 is to provide informatics and productive program designed to attract delegates from all cancer research disciplines, and to encourage these researchers to interact and in some cases forge new collaborations. We will all have an opportunity to exchange our experiences in Pre-conference Summit on Public Support Campaign, Keynote and Plenary Lectures, Basic Cancer Research Breakthroughs, Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery and Development, Advances of Managing Cancer Therapeutics and Clinical Practice, Business Development and Market Trend, Educational Training Courses, Exhibit/Poster and Round Table Network.
More than 600 cancer specialists from a wide range of disciplines will participate in the scientific program and their presentations will provide delegates with information on the latest development in basic and clinical research. The conference has broad public support and has an additional goal of spreading and increasing the understanding of modern biological sciences among the lay public.
World Cancer Congress is designed to:
1. Bring together 30 Governmental Decision Makers and Leaders of Non-Profit Organizations/Industries
2. Schedule 250-300 scientific and technological presentations by world leading Scientists and Executives on the Anti-Cancer Biomarkers, Mechanisms, diagnostic, medications and cancer management.
3. Cover 6 Cancer Training Courses for Doctors, Nurses and General Public.
4. Initiate 3 Anti-Cancer public awareness activities
5. Integrate 2-3 cultural and art events from Art and Culture Group such as from Celebrities.
6. Organize fund raising and Therapeutics donation activities for Non-Profit Research Centers or Hospitals.
In addition to the outstanding scientific program, you can also experience the thrilling traditional Chinese culture and custom shows while enjoying the delicious and authentic oriental food and natural beauty in Shanghai and Hangzhou.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Shanghai, China on June 12-17. Your participation will enrich the meeting and advance our mission of saving lives through research.