Global Executive Mining Maintenance Summit 2008 (GEMMS 2008)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 08, 2008||End Date/Time: Apr 11, 2008|
Demands on the modern maintenance professional have never been greater. The constant pressure to improve plant productivity and keep machines running at maximum output, combined with the pressures to reduce costs and improve Return on Investment, mean that you can never standstill in your quest to improve your maintenance operations
GEMMS 2008 is the only mining summit in Asia that brings together global experts and practitioners to evaluate the latest mining and maintenance strategies, methodologies, technologies, and solutions in enhancing productivity and effectiveness for the mining industry. The 4-day comprehensive event will cover a 2-day case-study driven conference and optional elective days on mining technology, logistics management, shutdown and turnaround strategy and managing outsourced maintenance contract.
It is an event where Mine Manager, General Superintendent, Chief Engineer, Human Resource Director, Mining supervisor, Head of maintenance and other related executives learn best-in-breed methodologies on managing and maintaining a mining operation that work best for their industry.
Features of GEMMS 2008
• Over 30 international mining practitioners presenting case studies on best mining practices and maintenance methodologies
• A series of full-day workshops designed to provide practical guidance on critical maintenance issues
• An exclusive exhibition area showcasing the latest products and solutions in the industry
• Unparalleled networking opportunities through site-seeing, welcome dinner, Speed Networking session, cocktail reception, and more.
• Strategic Planning Forum specifically held for 2 hours at the end of Day 2 of the conference, where delegates will be divided into small groups, with each group led by an industry expert who can brainstorm with you and your team on implementing key strategies learnt from the conference, to their operations. This is a valuable experience which ensures that the lessons learnt from the conference are actually put into practical use specifically for your company.
• Mining Maintenance Excellence Awards that recognize excellence in mining maintenance practices, outstanding maintenance contractor and best-in-breed mining maintenance technology.