Pediatric Clinical Trials
Venue: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
|Event Date/Time: Apr 14, 2008||End Date/Time: Apr 14, 2008|
|Registration Date: Apr 14, 2008|
companies are challenged to revise the way they conduct their clinical trials. Such risks and complications, after all, can translate to longer timelines and thus heftier development costs.
As an industry, how can we advance the development of new pediatric drugs to market as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible?
A full-day of case studies and discussions will optimize your long-term development efficiencies. Join us as we examine the upfront considerations that are pivotal to pediatric drug development, from trial design through
study implementation and regulatory compliance.
We look forward to greeting you on April 14th in Las Vegas!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Symposium is designed for Senior Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, and Coordinators at Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies as well as Investigative
Sites and SMOs from the following departments:
- Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Clinical/R&D Development
- Clinical Operations
- Medical Affairs
- Project Management/Project Planning
- Regulatory Affairs/Development
- Safety /Risk Management/Pharmacovigilance
THIS SYMPOSIUMIS ALSO OF INTEREST TO:
-Patient Recruitment Companies
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
* Kids AREN’T Small Adults: Different Design
Considerations for DifferentNeeds
* Implementing Age Appropriate Scales: When One Size Does NOT Fit All!
* Weighing the Practical & Ethical Considerations of Pediatric Patient Recruitment
* Regulatory Changes & Requirements: We Have the Rules, Now How Do We Play?
* Assessing the Economic Impact&
Returns of an Evolving Regulatory Landscape
* Network with over 1500 Clinical Professionals at the Grand Opening of the Exhibit Hall for Partnerships with CRO's