Second International Graduate Legal Research Conference (IGLRC) (Second International)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 09, 2008||End Date/Time: Jun 10, 2008|
|Registration Date: Jun 09, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 08, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 08, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 23, 2008|
The Conference will take place in heart of London’s legal quarter on June 9th & 10th 2008. It will host papers from those excelling in graduate legal research across Europe and the world. The Conference will provide a forum for debate, the exchange of ideas, and the furtherance of knowledge.
The Conference is hosted by King's College London School of Law and Graduate School and all proceedings will take place in King's Strand Campus, located in the centre of London. The campus is within walking distance of the Royal Courts of Justice, Whitehall, and the Houses of Parliament at Westminster.
- Receipt of abstracts - 8 March 2008.
Abstracts should be 400 words in length and accompanied by the applicant’s brief CV. Submissions and queries should be sent to: email@example.com. Electronic submissions are preferred.
- Successful applicants informed - 28 March 2008
- Submission of completed papers - 23 April 2008
- Conference - 9 & 10 June 2008
- Participants - MPhil/PhD students of any educational institutions worldwide.
- Public attendance is open to anyone with an interest in legal research. For planning purposes, we invite those wishing to express an interest in attending to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of the EU
- Commercial & Contract Law
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Competition Law
- Human Rights in the 21st Century
- WTO & International Trade Law
- Submissions in other areas of law are also encouraged.
The Committee will endeavour to secure publication of the best papers presented at the Conference.
REGISTRATION & FEES
Registration will be payable at the beginning of the Conference at the latest. The Committee are currently pursuing sponsorship options with a view to waiving the registration fee for students.
There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for those presenting a paper at the Conference.