Workshop - Learning best practice across sectors
|Event Date/Time: May 06, 2008||End Date/Time: May 06, 2008|
The bestLog project, initiated by the European ComÂ¬mission, is establishing an exchange platform for the improvement of supply chain management practice across Europe. Our project aims to:
- Improve logistic practice
- Improve logistic education
- Reduce differences in practice across Europe
- Set standards for logistics education and practice
- Create growth and jobs
- Achieve a better match between EC policy and business decisions
The bestLog Workshops
There is a series of 3 practitioner-oriented workshops in 2008 culminating with the bestLog Logistics Good Practice Conference in Prague in December 2008. These workshops aim to:
- Stimulate the exchange of logistics knowledge and information between firms from different secÂ¬tors
- Promote good logistics practice derived from bestLog cases
- Develop bestLog concepts further
About this workshop
The Best in supply chain management are generally those who manage to improve their processes continuously. Knowledge and innovation management are important tools to achieve continuous improvement. However, in logistics, innovation management is lagging behind. This workshop is aimed at the improvement of knowledge and innovation management in European supply chains.
- Which current innovations can lead to more efficient supply chains?
- How can innovations in logistics be implemented faster?
- Which process is best suited to foster innovation in logistics?
- Can learning within companies and from others be improved?
- Who are the greatest logistics innovators?