Venue: SWIFT Offices
|Event Date/Time: Jun 05, 2008||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: May 16, 2008|
"CorpActions 2008" is the ideal forum for operations and both local and global Corporate Actions professionals to meet, learn and understand the operational impact of future Corporate Actions. Delegates will benefit from a comprehensive coverage of key issues.
The topics will include:
* Industry Update from the Utilities Perspective
* Standards and Quality Issues
* Issuer Agent Communications
* OTC Derivatives and other Non-Traditional Markets
* Evaluating and Implementing a Corporate Actions Package
* Tax Implications
* Risk Management
Practitioners from leading financial services firms will discuss the problems they most often encounter, and identify real SOLUTIONS to the complex area of Corporate Actions management.
In addition, a concurrent Vendor Exhibit will feature displays by leading providers of Corporate Actions data and processing systems.