6th Annual Product Complaints for Bio/Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2008|
Professionals who have attended this annual event year after year continue to come back and share their experiences. Donâ€™t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with colleagues and create alliances with counterparts from different organizations to facilitate a more comprehensive complaint handling procedure.
Maximize Your Learning in this Interactive Conference Format Featuring:
â€¢ A Mock Investigation â€“ Walk through a step-by-step process for conducting a complaint investigation
â€¢ Two interactive panel discussions on:
* Preparing for FDA audits and investigations
* Effective staffing models for complaints
â€¢ Complaint trending and analysis working groups that discuss topics such as:
* What classification system is used for a product complaint?
* Investigating problematic complaints â€” How many similar complaints are considered a problem? What degree of severity is problematic?
* Documenting and recognizing complaint trends â€” When is it considered a trend? What are you looking for?