Brugs and Drugs (BD)
Venue: San Diego, CA
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2008||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2008|
GTCbio is happy to announce Bugs & Drugs taking place on September 22-23, 2008 in San Diego, CA. This conference will provide an overview of current problematic pathogens in infectious diseases and cover what is being done to combat them as well as present novel drug developments.
Many new developments in this area such as recent resistance in hospital acquired infections, especially in MRSA and the ever-changing regulatory approval on clinical trial designs that affect many companies working with infectious diseases require brainstorming and idea sharing to help tackle the viruses and infections.
Sessions will include:
- Novel Approaches to Problematic Pathogens (Part I): Community-Acquired Infections
- Novel Approaches to Problematic Pathogens (Part II): Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Contingency Plans for Biological Weapons and Disease Outbreaks
- The Future of Infectious Disease Therapeutics
- Regulatory Aspects & Clinical Trial Design
- Novel Drug Developments in Diseases of Developing Economies
As in previous conferences, our goal is to create an environment for brainstorming and information exchange in all aspects of infectious disease research. This event also provides a unique venue for attendees to network and meet with leading experts in the most comfortable and informal of settings.
We hope you can join your colleagues at this unique forum.
2008 Bugs & Drugs Conference Organizing Committee