D&O Liability Insurance
Venue: InterContinental Cologne
|Event Date/Time: Oct 07, 2008||End Date/Time: Oct 08, 2008|
|Registration Date: Sep 08, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 04, 2008|
Insurers bracing themselves for an avalanche of claims against directors and officers, following the collapse of the US sub-prime mortgage market and the wider credit crunch what has followed. Current estimates for the level of claims range from $bn to an excess of $ 100bn. With lawsuits bound to continue to spike throughout 2009 and beyond, insurance and broker companies are also faced with the increased burden of corporate D&O buyers demanding increased coverage and placing more scrutiny on policy scope and limitation.
In this turbulent climate, it is vital that you can accurately assess your risks and control your exposures. To help you stay on top of all the critical recent changes and challenges, C5 has developed its 3rd Annual European D&O Liability Insurance conference. If you are one of over 1500 delegates that have attended past C5 D&O events in London or Europe, then you know this is the place to get sophisticated, cutting-edge information on what is shaping the D&O insurance market today.
Hear from an expert faculty of insurance industry thought leaders as well as brokers, D&O buyers and legal experts including Zurich, General Cologne, Willis, FERMA, Marsh, Aon, Barlow Lyde & Gilbert, Shell and Statoil as they discuss the real impact of the sub-prime fallout on the European D&O market, what buyers and underwriters are in emerging European markets such as Poland and Hungary and what approach is being taken to coverage disputes, excess layers and updates on US securities, derivative trends and more!
And take advantage of the interactive, in-depth, practical pre-conference workshop : A Step by Step Guide to Implementing Local D&O Policies, facilitated by Zurich Global Corporate and Statoil.
NEW FOR 2008!
- NEW : First D&O Survey on Claim Trends conducted by C5 and Lawrence Graham â€“ results to be revealed onsite!
- NEW: Expert-led pre-conference workshop
- NEW: Expanded faculty of 35+_ speakers
- NEW: Risk Manager and corporate buyer perspectives including Statoil, Schroeders, Shell and FERMA
- NEW: More networking opportunities including post-conference cocktail party
- MORE: Interactive sessions, including roundtable break-outs and open panel discussions
- MORE: Analysis of industry-shaping case studies and â€œreal-lifeâ€ stories