Sixth International Conference on Innovations in Life Cycle Management for Structures (ILCMS-VI)
Venue: Parus (Health Hotel)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2008||End Date/Time: Sep 19, 2008|
|Registration Date: Aug 31, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 31, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 15, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 31, 2008|
The conference is dedicated to sharing experience in the theory and practice of reliability, ageing, and life cycle management of public, industrial and transportation structures. A special accent is being made on innovational technologies and materials for the Civil/Structural Engineering field.
The conference is held in the sea resort of Gaspra in the heart of the South Crimean Shore, Ukraineâ€™s most beautiful recreational shoreline between the Black Sea and the Crimean Mountains.
The aim is to bring together civil and structural engineering specialists, scientists and researchers from Eastern Europe and worldwide to share knowledge on actual problems in life cycle management, condition assessment, nuclear safety, structural reliability and other topics.
1. Non-destructing testing equipment for multi-disciplinary control of structuresâ€™ properties.
2. Structural reliability methods. Practical aspects of reliability analysis. Safety and durability of materials and structures subjected to external loads and internal processes.
3. Monitoring and ageing management of nuclear engineering structures.
4. Sustainable development of Ukraine.
5. Repair and reconstruction technologies and materials for public buildings, civil and industrial structures.
6. Innovations in the modern construction.
7. Environmental problems in the development of civil engineering technology.