Allergy and Asthma Symposium: Bridging Innate and Adaptive Immunity
Venue: Site Oud Sint Jan
|Event Date/Time: May 28, 2009||End Date/Time: May 29, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 20, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 09, 2009|
Topics will include:
- Source of Th2 cytokines in allergy
- Regulatory mechanisms in allergy
- Effector mechanisms of allergic inflammation
- Dendritic cells and epithelial cells bridge innate and adaptive immunity
Abstracts for oral and poster presentation are invited. Those which most closely fit within the topics of the meeting will be selected.
- Oral abstract deadline: February 09, 2009
- Poster abstract deadline: March 20, 2009
The registration fee will be fully inclusive of:
- attendance at sessions
- lunch and refreshments during symposium
- welcome drinks reception
- conference materials, including book of abstracts
Early bird, student and group registration fees are available for this meeting.
- Early bird deadline: March 20, 2009
For futher information and to register please visit the Allergy and Asthma Symposium: Bridging Innate and Adaptive Immunity website (www.abcam.com/allergyasthma).