The Financial Crime Forum Asia Pacific: Combating Internal Threats, Hong Kong
Venue: Hong Kong
|Event Date/Time: Aug 25, 2008||End Date/Time: Aug 26, 2008|
As the world once again stands back in amazement as a deviant officer almost brings down a huge financial institution, the Forum looks at what you can do to identify potentially damaging staff, how to spot sections going bad and how to respond if they do â€“ and whether you can ever get the money back.
1. Insider fraud: Latest data theft threats and data loss threats
2. Employment - Pre-engagement screening and how to identify high risk staff
3. Identifying and handling substance-abusing staff
4. Corporate liability - What are your liabilities if your company's systems are used in a crime against third parties by an employee.
5. IT security - Defining and policing your perimeter - Internal IT security policies and their use in fraud, insider trading and other risk management.
6. Using internal process to limit risk - What are the early warning signs that have often been missed or ignored? Real case studies
7. How to develop an effective internal whisteblowing system.
8. Remedial action: How to recover stolen data and money in an international environment
9. Media Relations: an action plan for damage control.
Early bird before 1 August 2008: bookings must be made and paid for before early bird closing to qualify for this discounted price.
Early bird single seat: GBP400
Early bird multi seat (two or more on same booking, all pay the same): GBP375
After early bird single seat: GBP450
After early bird multi-seat (two or more on same booking, all pay the same): GBP425