IMNs Distressed Retail & Shopping Center Symposium
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2008||End Date/Time: Sep 16, 2008|
* The Continuing Impact of the Credit Crunch on Corporate & Real Estate Financing
* The Consumerâ€™s Battle with Inflation, Economic Confidence and the Shrinking Home Equity Battle
* The Unfolding Impact on the Shopping Center & Retail Markets
IMNâ€™s Distressed Retail & Shopping Center Symposium is the third in a series of events that specifically target the developing US Distressed Real Estate markets.
IMNâ€™s inaugural Distressed Real Estate event was held in Miami in March 2008 and was developed for Institutional Buyers and Sellers of Distressed Condos, Home Builders, Paper, Developments and Land. The Miami event was attended by over 600 real estate executives and 40 exhibitors. Our immediate follow-up Symposium for this specific market was held on June 26-27 at The Bellagio in Las Vegas and more than 500 people registered.
At IMNâ€™s Distressed Retail & Shopping Center Symposium in Chicago on September 15-16, 2008, leading executives representing Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Retailers, Developers, REITs & Operating Companies will meet to discuss their buying and disposition strategies for Distressed Retail Properties.
The September Distressed Retail & Shopping Center Summit will specifically focus on issues relating to...
* B&C Properties
* Large & Regional Shopping Malls
* Second Tier Malls & Strip Centers
* Grocery-Anchored, Big Box and Power Centers
* Mixed-Use Retail Properties
* Downtown & Urban Properties
...with particular focus on:
* Distressed Securities
* Non-Performing Loans
* Corporate-Level Acquisitions
* Buying Distressed Leases
This event is extremely timely and is well-suited to real estate investors of all sizes, public and private, fund or LP.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago, September 15-16.