Vanguard Security Conference
Venue: Hyatt Regency- Jacksonville
|Event Date/Time: May 31, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 04, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 28, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 15, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 15, 2009|
The 23rd Annual Vanguard Security Conference 2009 marks our twenty-third year of exceptional security training. We provide real-world, practical solutions for evaluating, implementing and managing the protection of your corporate information assets. You will meet the world's leading security experts as you learn about the critical technology solutions that will direct your organization's enterprise security strategy in the years to come.
Our mission is to provide practical technical education for all aspects of data security across the Enterprise
This event has grown to become one of the largest and most respected security conferences in the world because IT professionals come away with solutions - and return year after year
Conference 2009 has a new curriculum, making it a "must attend" for all IT security professionals
Conference 2009 will deliver new tracks of information, the latest tools and techniques and the foremost selection of speakers and instructors assembled to date
Conference 2009 provides technical knowledge, peer interaction, and industry direction making it critical to ensuring success in today's complex security environment.
Why should you attend?
Â» Over 140 classes taught by leading security practitioners, professional instructors and experts
Â» Network with industry experts and peers
Â» Vendor exhibit show featuring security products and services
Â» Earn Continuing Education credits
Who should attend?
Security Administrators CIOs and IS Management Security Analysts
Network Administrators Security Managers Security Engineers
System Technicians IT Auditors Security Officers
System Programmers Network Analysts Chief Technology Officers
1. Provide comprehensive training on enterprise-wide security technologies.
2. Teach "how to" and "task-oriented" technical information using real world examples.
3. Present practical techniques and concepts that can be implemented at users' site.
4. Get certified and earn CPEs
5. Provide a forum for information security professionals to meet and interact with industry leaders and software developers and review the latest products and services available for enterprise security.
6. Provide an environment where RACF security professionals can meet and interact with the IBMÂ® developers who design and code RACF.
7. Promote networking between information security professionals during the conference.
8. Present a picture of the current state of the industry and future directions.
Why register now?
1. Avoid Budget Cuts - Many organizations are cutting training budgets to reduce costs. Registering today will secure technical training that will improve your effectiveness and ensure your continued professional development.
2. First-Come, First-Served - Registering today will ensure your preferred schedule of classes is available. Demand for our Certificate tracks is high. Don't miss the opportunity to earn a Certificate of Achievement.
3. Flexible Payment Options - We accept payment by check, credit card, or we can send you an invoice.
4. No Risk - Vanguard provides you the opportunity to cancel your registration up to 30 days prior to the start of the Conference. If your technical needs change or a new project develops, simply provide written notice of cancellation to be received on or before March 8, 2009 and we will refund your registration fee.