Event Date/Time: Aug 22, 2008
End Date/Time: Aug 22, 2008
Rather than simply getting a checklist of "How-To's", you will learn the "Why?" Understanding the "Why" will enable you to ask the right questions in order to get the right answers in your analytics program.
Practical lessons include:
* Understanding the differences and common points among web analytics programs
* Establishing common terminology
* Establish Key Performance Indicators for your website
* Establish a regular reporting program
* Learn segmentation techniques for users, campaigns and keywords
* Establishing primary and secondary conversion rates and for your website
* How to measure and report the important factors
* How to report website success 'up the ladder.'
Matt Bailey is president and founder of SiteLogic Marketing and an internationally recognized authority on search engine marketing, website analytics, usability, and accessibility. As a consulting and training company, SiteLogic focuses on helping organizations take control of their websites and their web marketing plans.
Sought after worldwide as a seminar presenter and teacher; Matt speaks regularly for The Direct Marketing Association; Search Engine Strategies Conferences and Training; the American Advertising Federation, and many private training seminars. Matt is known for his conversational, entertaining speaking style and his ability to make technical topics both understandable and practical.
Matt oversees The Direct Marketing Association's SEO Training Program and is the trainer for the DMA's Web Marketing Seminar. He has consulted with hundreds of companies including Goodyear, Hilton International, JCrew, Gradall, Moen Faucets, American Greetings, and Samsonite.