Event Date/Time: Aug 22, 2008
End Date/Time: Aug 22, 2008
Anyone involved with marketing and sending traffic and leads to a website will likely benefit from this training workshop. Marketing Directors, search professionals, Internet consultants, CEOs, Advertising Executives, Media Directors, Product Managers, Creative Directors, Webmasters, as well as business owners who want to learn more about paid advertising. Search managers will gain new insight and ideas on how to improve campaigns they manage.
This is a comprehensive training session that includes real-world information for users and managers. The practical advice and best practices taught in the session will help attendees run more efficient campaigns with higher returns.
* Enhance their knowledge base about paid search and its many options
* Understand the components of a good paid advertising strategy
* Learn proven techniques to select and evaluate keywords that produce results
* Acquire tips on developing effective ads and landing pages that convert visitors to buyers
* Discover ways to measure paid search performance and learn techniques to optimize campaigns
* Gain new insights into bidding strategies and campaign management
* Increase their skills and comfort level working in the paid search field
Christine Churchill the President of KeyRelevance, is a recognized expert in the field of Search Engine Marketing. She is a strong advocate for ethical search engine marketing, and was a member of the founding Board of Directors of the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO).
Christine currently serves as the Chairman of the Dallas-Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (DFWSEM). Ms. Churchill holds a Masters Degree in Business and has over 10 years online marketing experience.
Christine is a regular speaker at Search Engine Strategies, Webmaster World Publishers Conference, High Rankings Seminars, Internet World, and other Internet conferences. In addition, she has written widely on search engine marketing for publications including SearchDay, MarketPosition, Workz, SitePoint, SearchEngineGuide, and NetMechanic, and has taught search marketing classes through the International Association of Webmasters.
In addition to running KeyRelevance, Christine is the Search Engine Friendly Design and Usability Moderator and the Pay Per Click Moderator on the High Rankings Search Engine Optimization Forum.