Landing Page Testing Hands On: Developing Your Action Plan
Venue: Fairmont Dallas
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2008||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2008|
All participants will receive a detailed workbook and lecture slides based on Tim Ash's upcoming book Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide To Testing & Tuning For Conversions. Short lecture segments will alternate with practical hands-on work. Participants will complete structured workbook exercises to apply each module to their situation. By the end of the session you will have a complete action plan that can be immediately implemented.
This workshop is designed for people who want to quickly turbo-charge their company's landing page performance. You should ideally already have an established online marketing program with significant web traffic.
* Marketing directors
* SEM/SEO campaign managers
* Online media buyers
* Webmasters & web designers
BENEFITS/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
* How to define mission-critical parts of your website
* Segmenting your online audience
* Defining and measuring the appropriate conversion action
* Modeling the financial benefit of landing page testing
* Understanding the psychology of your audience
* How to select the proper traffic sources for your test
* Critical steps in the visitor's decision process
* Uncovering problems with your landing page
* Deciding what page elements to test
* Picking the right testing method
* Properly analyzing your test results
* Avoiding common testing pitfalls
* Gathering the required team and resources
* Setting up and running your test