|Event Date/Time: Dec 16, 2008||End Date/Time: Dec 18, 2008|
|Registration Date: Dec 16, 2008|
The event will showcase the latest thinking in how the increased demand for natural gas can be met through discussions focusing on pipeline projects aimed at securing supply of natural gas, the transition from a centralized to market based orientation, transmission, distribution, storage and investment projects that will secure the future of the Central and Eastern European energy sector.
8 reasons to attend
1. Groundbreaking and innovative content that tackles the issues that matter. Conference participants are not afraid to be controversial and to challenge.
2. Highest level of speakers delivering knowledge and insights unavailable elsewhere. Hear from, Jean-Arnold Vinois, Dr. Fatih Birol, Klaus-Dieter Barbknecht, Zeljko Tomsic, Alan Svoboda, Andreas Rau, Johann Gallistl, John Boogaerdt, Elena V. Nekhaev.
3. Unparalleled opportunities to build and broker relationships. An attendee list that reads like an industry whoâ€™s who.
4. Join the A-list crowd â€“ an exclusive CEO level conference for the CEE regionâ€™s gas & power executives.
5. The only event tailored for those at the forefront of the industry.
6. Benefit from the pre-conference workshop delivering a deeper level of understanding.
7. Understand how you can meet the challenges of project financing of power and gas projects in CEE.
8. Outstanding speaker line up
2008 key speakers include:
* Farzam Kamalabadi, President, Future Trends International
* Jean-Arnold Vinois, Head of the Energy Policy and Security of Supply Division, European Commission
* Walter Boltz, Managing Director, Austrian Energy Regulatory Authority
* Slavtcho Neykov, Director, Energy Community Secretariat
* Dr. Fatih Birol, Chief Economist, IEA
* Stephan Parthier, Member of the Board of Directors, E.ON Foldgaz Storage
* Zeljko Tomsic, Member of the Management Board, Hrvatska Electropriveda
* Johann Gallistl, Head of Unit, OMV Gas International GmbH
Please visit the website for full programme and speaker details.