New York Senior Expo (NY Senior Expo)
Venue: Pennsylvania Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 31, 2009||End Date/Time: May 31, 2009|
for Seniors and Caregivers to meet experts from government, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations offering products and services to make life better during senior years.
A full day of seminars and panel discussions on topics including:
* Affordable housing for independent living.
* Sources for financial and Legal advice and help.
* Medical, dental and nursing services available to seniors.
* Nutrition and meal services available at home and at service facilities.
* Assisted living, skilled care facilities, residential facilities.
* Home care assistance - housekeeping, meals, companionship - respite for the family caregiver.
* Medicare and medicaid and the assistance available.
* Managing chronic disease and services available.
* . . . and many, many, more . . .
Free Health screenings including:
* blood pressure
* bone density
* and others.
The NY Senior Expo is the premier exhibition for seniors and caregivers in New York. Companies and organizations with products, services and information for this large and continually growing group of our citizens should exhibit at this yearâ€™s expo.
Admission is free for seniors who pre-register. There will be free health screenings, and a job pavilion for seniors looking for part time work. Exhibitors will have an opportunity to present their products/ services to seated groups of 75 or more attendees at one time. There will be drawings for prizes throughout the day.