corporate social responsiblity in the globalised scenario
Venue: Our Lady\'s Hall
|Event Date/Time: Jan 22, 2009||End Date/Time: Jan 24, 2009|
|Registration Date: Dec 31, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 15, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 30, 2008|
The Objectives of The Conference .....
This conference is intended to provide a common platform for the academicians and the corporates to come together and confer on the economic, legal, social, cultural and ethical aspects of corporate responsibility. The specific objectives are:
1. To redefine the scope of CSR and elevate it from its present philanthropic roots to broader business goals.
2. To motivate the gbusiness houses to develop a social agenda.
3. To make the business activity more human-orientedf, equitable and responsible.
Suggested sBroad Areas:
1. Drivers and Approaches to CSR
2. The Legal Environment and CSR
3. CSR in relation to Social Accounting.
4. Community Development Programs & CSR
5. CSR and Sustainable Economic Development.
6. CSR and Environment.
7. Social Entrepreneurship
8. Corporate Governance and CSR
9. CSR and Specific Industries
10.CSR and Medical Institutions/Educational Institutions/Banks
11. CSR and Textile/Leather/Iron & Steel Industry - Case Studies
12. MNCs and CSR
Participants of the Conference ......
We invite participants from all over the world, especially, Corporate Heads,Executives, Academicians, Research Scholars, NGOs, Government Officials and Environmentalists.