Event Date/Time: Aug 25, 2008
Dept. of Hospital Administration, PGIMER, Chandigarh is organizing 2nd National Conference on "Hospital Administration Recent Trends-2008" (HART-2008) on October 11th-12th, 2008. This conference is being attended by galaxy of 500-600 delegates from all over the country. It will provide an opportunity to interact amongst the senior hospital administrators, planers, health care professionals and top level decision makers to exchange their views and experiences.
The main focus of the Conference is to deliberate and evolve strategies to:
1) Deliberate on the recent advances and future trends in clinical hospital administration and super-specialities.
2) Role of Hospital Administrators in control of HIV & AIDs
3) Bring healthcare issues across the nation into focus.
4) Provide opportunities to strengthen healthcare institutions and service in the country.
5) Address common health problems through collaboration, cooperation, exchange, training and CMEs.
6) Create synergies between modern and traditional medicine systems.
7) Promote medical tourism.
There are total 8 Scientific Sessions :-
1) Health Care Policy, Strategy and Global Challenges.
2) Hospital Infection Control and Bio-medical Waste Management Strategies.
3) Legal and ethical aspects of Health Care Organizations.
4) Role of Hospital Administration in control of HIV and AIDS.
5) Hospital Engineering Issues, Challenges and Strategies.
6) Outsourcing Hospital Services Public Private Partnership.
7) Hospital Accreditation and Quality Control.
8) Hospital Disaster Management.