IABC Communicating Social Responsibility Conference
Venue: The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
|Event Date/Time: Oct 16, 2008||End Date/Time: Oct 17, 2008|
Plan to attend IABCâ€™s Communicating Social Responsibility Conference 16â€“17 October in Vancouver, British Columbia. An indispensable event for communicators, this best-practice conference features Canadaâ€™s leaders in CSR communications and authentic case studies that demonstrate companies conducting business responsibly to better the planet, their communities and their employeesâ€™ work environments.
In just two extraordinary days, you will:
* Discover how the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Committee is rallying key stakeholders around its CSR initiatives
* Learn from the new ISO International Standard for Social Responsibility what areas are critical for proactive social responsibility
* Understand the communicatorâ€™s role in climate change from the chairman of the David Suzuki Foundation
* See how Vancity educates stakeholders about CSR with a best-practice corporate sustainability report
* Explore Mountain Equipment Co-opâ€™s groundbreaking social marketing program thatâ€™s inspiring customers to support wilderness conservation
* Find out how Novex is boosting its brand reputation with powerful eco-friendly business initiatives
* Learn how to unleash the power of social media to engage internal and external audiences in the organizationâ€™s sustainability efforts
And much more!