IABC Employee Communication Conference
Venue: The Allerton Hotel Chicago
|Event Date/Time: Nov 06, 2008||End Date/Time: Nov 07, 2008|
Communication is the organizational lifeline that connects employees to your companyâ€™s vision, builds workforce understanding about the CEOâ€™s business strategy, fosters productivity and drives financial results.
Now, with IABCâ€™s 2008 Employee Communication Conference, youâ€™ll have a rare opportunity to learn how the top communication programs are engaging employees in the organizationâ€™s business and delivering real business results.
In just two extraordinary days, you will:
* Discover how Marriott International integrates new and traditional media to communicate with employees
* Learn how eBay links internal communication with the CEOâ€™s agenda
* Explore ways that Deloitte uses social media to recruit and engage young talent
* Discover how one of the top employee publications in the fieldâ€”Walgreen Worldâ€”uses print media to connect employees to core business objectives
* Benchmark with The Great Place to WorkÂ® Institute and learn how the â€œ100 Best Companies in the U.S.â€ engage and motivate employees
* Find out how senior management and internal communication partner at JP Morgan Chase to create an informed and productive workforce
* Explore with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention new ways to use your intranet to reach and inform employees
* See how organizations like the Mayo Clinic are tapping social media to boost employee morale and organizational performance
* Learn how Adobe generated enthusiasm and buy-in among workers for their 25th Anniversary
And much more!
This event will sell out. Attendance will be strictly limited to 130. Register and make your hotel reservation today.