Corporate Social Responsibility in Oil, Gas, and Energy (CLE OG 05)
Venue: Hyatt Regency
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2008||End Date/Time: Oct 22, 2008|
This conference will bring together industry innovators to provide proven knowledge geared towards furthering gains for business and society. Through case studies and interactive discussions, best practices in community involvement, environmental initiatives, and communication strategies will be highlighted to redefine traditional definitions of business success. Industry leaders will come together to illustrate how embracing responsible practices in every line of business will result in measurable impact and increased performance.
- Understand, communicate, and utilize the benefits of CSR within your organization
- Integrate corporate social responsibility into your business model
- Identifying and selecting community involvement programs and avenues that maxmize social impact
- Exploring environmental initiatives and corporate responsibility unique to the energy industry
- Conquering communication barriers and changing public perception
- Director Corporate Social Responsibility, MARATHON OIL
- Manager Corporate Strategy & Development, EL PASO CORPORATION
- Director Corporate Social Responsibility, ENTERGY
- Senior Analyst Corporate Social Responsibility, ENTERGY
Director Public Affairs, ATMOS ENERGY CORPORATION
...to name a few.