Strategic Information Management 2008
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2008||End Date/Time: Dec 10, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 29, 2008|
IQPCâ€™s 6th Annual Strategic Information Management NZ conference will supply you with all the information you need to understand the fundamentals of an effective records management program.
From 2010, you will need to comply with the New Zealandâ€™s Public Records Act, how prepared are you to deal with the set mandatory standards that will be coming into play?
This yearâ€™s event stands out from the rest because you will be able to take away practical insights and solutions into many of the problems you are struggling to overcome.
You will also learn effective planning and implementation strategies for successful delivery of your EDRM system, and gain knowledge on how to maintain change and overcome challenges that you are currently facing in the workplace.
You will learn how to:
* Make your organisation compliant with the Public Records Act
* Increase buy-in from top-level executives as well as from your internal staff
* Implement the best methods for classifying, retaining and disposing electronic documents & records
* Integrate different systems with your current EDRMS to improve your business operations
* Effectively manage the culture of change for your organisation and users when moving to an e based record management system
* Select the right software for your organisation
* Facilitate better business practices to improve the role of content and records in business process management