Validating Disinfectants for Pharmaceutical and Biotech Operations (This webinar will pr)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 11, 2008|
Designing an effective disinfectant validation program to meet FDA and EMEA scrutiny. This webinar provides guidance on industry trends, regulatory feedback, and designs for an effective validation program. Current 483's, Warning Letters, and Field Experiences will be conveyed that allow end users to determine that best methods to validate their products against their isolates.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
* Learn disinfectant testing methodologies.
* Review â€œreal worldâ€ examples of disinfectant efficacy tests.
* Increase awareness of pitfalls encountered during testing.
* Troubleshooting problems related to disinfectant efficacy testing.
* Examples of disinfectant validation successes will be discussed.
Who will benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all FDA and EMEA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device fields. The employees who will benefit include:
* QA and QC Managers
* Disinfectant Validation Managers
* Operations Managers
* Cleanroom Managers
* Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
* Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers