Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2008
End Date/Time: Nov 18, 2008
Early Registration Date:
Oct 10, 2008
Following recent Employer Brand Global TourTM events in London (sold out), Italy, Australia (sold out), Manila, Switzerland, India and New Zealand (sold out), highly acclaimed International Employer Brand expert and author Brett Minchington MBA brings the Employer Brand Global TourTM to Dubai for one exclusive event only.
In the highly engaging masterclass UAE managers will:
- Discover the latest in world's best practice Employer Brand Management
- Learn how to tailor their total employment experience to attract, engage and retain talent
- Discover the latest global employment trends impacting on employers in the UAE
- Learn how to audit, design, integrate and evaluate their employer brand program
- Learn how to decrease their recruitment lead times and costs
- Learn how to increase quality of hires through best practice candidate sourcing techniques
- Develop a dashboard of metrics to measure the ROI of their Employer Brand program
- Discover who are the World's benchmark employer brands and what UAE companies can learn from them
- Learn how to align their Employer Brand program with their business objectives
- Identify the key stakeholders who impact on their Employer Brand
- Learn how to manage their employer brand using the innovative Employer Brand Excellence FrameworkTM
- Learn how to use social networking platforms to attract key talent
- Learn from best practice case studies of how leading companies have improved their financial results by developing their Employer Brand
Registrations for the Masterclass can be made at the event managerâ€™s website:
Bonus Event Take-aways (included in registration fee)
- 1 X NEW Online Resource Guide to discovering & leveraging your employer brand â€“International edition (CD-ROM) value US$249
- 1 X copy of Career Website Global Best Practice publication - (CD-ROM) value US$199
- 1 X copy of the Employer Brand Institute Global Research Study report
- The fundamentals for identifying the starting point for your employer brand program and/or numerous strategies to enhance your existing program
- An opportunity to network and share with other professionals focused on contemporary people issues
- Registration also includes morning tea, lunch & refreshments
First 10 online registrations receive a copy of Brett's international best seller, Your Employer Brand attract-engage-retain, sold in over 25 countries.
About the Presenter
Brett Minchington MBA is an Internationally Acclaimed Employer Brand Strategist and Author. Brett is the President and a Founder of the Employer Brand Institute, a global network of employer brand thought leaders providing strategy, research, guidance and thought leadership to individuals and organisations to develop their employer brand to attract and retain talent.
Brett's global footprint has included delivering employer branding events and keynote addresses in over 10 countries and his work has been published around the world in major newspapers, HR, Management and Marketing publications.
Brett's book "Your Employer Brand attract-engage-retain" has now been sold in over 25 countries. The book has since been read by managers from companies such as JP Morgan (UK), The McDonalds Corporation (USA), Vodafone (Italy), Telstra (Aust), MTV (UK), Deloitte (Aust), Fiat (Italy), Madame Tussauds London (UK), Lion Nathan (Aust), Universal Music (UK), Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust), Boots (UK), Elders (Aust), Serco (UK), Financial News (UK), William Buck (Aust), Wesfarmers (Aust) and BHP Billiton (Aust).
Brett is the winner of the prestigious 2008 Global HR Leadership award for his contribution to HR Leadership.
His new book, "University means Business" will be published in early 2009.
Brettâ€™s knowledge in employer branding is outstanding. He delivers with clarity what can be a complex topic. I found his presentation to be inspiring, motivating and challenging. Highly recommended!
Els Van de Water, Senior HR Manager, Microsoft
"Attending Brettâ€™s Employer Branding event strengthened my determination to successfully implement the employer brand strategy across Al Faraâ€™a Group of Companies. I highly recommend the session to leaders across all industries as an effective tool to drive future growth and to enhanced their reputation amongst the target audience."
A. Banna, Group Director HR-Corporate Affairs & Business Strategies, Al Faraâ€™a Group of Companies (UAE)