BCES 7th International Conference (BCES)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2009||End Date/Time: Jul 03, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 15, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 10, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 10, 2009|
1. Comparative Education as a University Discipline
Section Chair: Prof. Dr. Charl Wolhuter, South Africa, Charl.Wolhuter@nwu.ac.za
2. Pre-service and In-service Teacher Training
Section Chair: Dr. Bruno Leutwyler, Switzerland, email@example.com
3. Education Policy and Reforms
Section Chair: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Marinela Mihova, Bulgaria, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Social Inclusion
Section Chair: Dr. James Ogunleye, England, J.Ogunleye@gre.ac.uk
The deadline for registration and paper submission is 10 March 2009.
The Conference objectives are:
(1) to examine different approaches to the role of Comparative Education as a science, research methodology, and academic discipline;
(2) to develop linkages with colleagues who work in various teacher training programs at universities, colleges, and institutes around the world;
(3) to outline prospects for the development of education policy at the institutional, regional, national and international level;
(4) to discuss new practices and reforms in preschool, primary, secondary and higher education.
The Conference is purposefully planned to be a small and high-quality international event. The small conference format aims to give participants a friendly, homey and cozy environment providing excellent opportunities for contacts, presentations and discussions.
Language and equipment
The Conference language is English. All presentations and discussions are in English. Internet connection, overhead projectors (for transparencies) and digital projectors with computers (for PowerPoint presentations) are available.
For more information please visit the Conference website: