16th Handelsblatt Annual Conference: The Automotive Industry
|Event Date/Time: Dec 15, 2008||End Date/Time: Dec 16, 2008|
on 15th and 16th December 2008, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Hear leading experts and discuss important and relevant topics, e.g.
- Global automotive industry â€“ what is the key to growth potential?
- Going East â€“ what strategy can be used?
- Political framework â€“ how will future conditions influence your business?
- Value adding processes â€“ how to optimise efficiency and productivity?
- Booming commodity markets â€“ what will be the effect on the industry?
The following speakers have confirmed their participation:
- Dr Omar Hadded, Vice President, Commercial Operations & Marketing, Tata Motors European Technical Centre
- Gerhard Baum, Vice President Automotive Industry, IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Yann DelabriÃ¨re, Chairman and CEO, Faurecia Group
- Prof. Dr. Ferdinand DudenhÃ¶ffer, Director CAR, University of Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen
- Erik Eberhardson, Chairman of the Board of Directors, GAZ Group
- Ivan Hodac, Secretary General, European Automobile ManufacturersÂ´ Association (ACEA)
- Lars Holmqvist, CEO, European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
- Raimar Jahn, Head of Global Automotive Steering Committee, BASF Group and CEO, BASF Coatings AG
- Philippe Jean, Head of Unit Automotive Industry, European Commission
- Hans-JÃ¼rgen Kerkhoff, President, German Steel Federation and Chairman, Steel Institute VDEh
- Dr. Karl Krause, CEO, Kiekert AG
- Hari N. Nair, President International, Tenneco Inc.
- Dieter Reitmeyer, Managing Director, redi-Group
- Katri-Ann Malin, Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities, Goldman Sachs International
- Manfred SchÃ¶nleber, Managing Director, European Operations Group Lead, BBK Europe
- Wolfgang Tiefensee, Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Affairs, Federal Republic of Germany
- Rheinhard Kretschmer, Executive Vice President, Brose Group Drives
- Franck Leveque, Vice President & Consulting Director, Automotive & Transportation, Frost & Sullivan
For more information please visit: http://vhb.handelsblatt/automobil