Power Generation Control Seminar
Venue: The IET, Austin Court
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2008||End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2008|
|Registration Date: Dec 08, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 14, 2008|
End-user case studies feature heavily in the programme alongside expert presentations and networking opportunities.
Learn about the latest advanced control techniques coming out of Polish biomass co-fired supercritical units as a benchmark for sustainability. Also hear about how UK plants are monitoring and controlling environmental emissions.
Flexible C&I Design, Retrofit and Rebuild
Understand GENSIP guidelines for safety and integrity of C&I for retro-fitting and rebuilding of ageing UK plants. Delegates will also hear a frank evaluation from a new Australian power plant addressing the use of simulators for C&I planning and deployment.
Build a case within your organisation for pushing alarm management up on the agenda before accidents happen with advice from the leading alarms expert in the EEMUA.
Attend this Seminar so that you can:
- Be equipped to manage your plantâ€™s sustainability targets from a control perspective
- Learn about new benchmarks in applying advanced control techniques in both ageing and new plants
- Attend the only C&I event in the UK specific to the power generation industry
- Two international case studies on simulation and advanced control
- UK case studies on control system rebuild and environmental monitoring and control
- Three expert presentations on the big picture power sector issues, alarm management and safety systems
- International and UK case studies on advanced control, new build, simulation and environmental monitoring
- Renowned alarm management expert Andrew Lichnowski
- Networking with key power C&I professionals from Australia, Poland and the UK