Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2008
Today when we talk about internal control, weâ€™re talking about a new standard. Promulgated by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), also known as the Treadway Commission, which has caused a paradigm shift where the emphasis is on identification and management of business risks.This workshop will provide you with the knowledge necessary to apply the COSO model in order to manage your business risk.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
* Define Internal Controls.
* Internal Control Objectives.
* Define the COSO model of Internal Control.
* Internal Control Components
* Roles and Responsibilities.
* Applying COSO to IT.
* Limitations of Internal Controls.
Who will benefit:
* Internal Auditors (Financial and IT)
* Key business process owners
* Quality assurance personnel
* Sarbanes Oxley compliance personnel