Event Date/Time: Oct 06, 2008
The webinar provides a comprehensive and logical way to think about performance goals, metrics and the evaluation of goal progress.
"How to Establish Quality Objectives that Produce Results" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 1.5 credit towards a participantâ€™s RAC recertification upon full completion.
The major objective of this webinar is how to establish goals that work. The webinar provides a comprehensive and logical way to think about performance goals, metrics and the evaluation of goal progress.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
* Establishing Quality Goals.
* Goals that make sense at the corporate level.
* Goals that make sense at the functional level.
* Goals that are tracked for progress.
* Continual Improvement Strategies.
* Open Discussion and Frequently Asked Questions.
Who will benefit:
This webinar will benefit individuals within an organization's continual improvement team, including performance based initiators from both the human resources and manufacturing and service areas of a business.
* Top Management
* Employee Development and Organization
* Human Resource Professionals
Diane Bove, is the founder and CEO of Extreme Quality International, LLC (EQI), a consulting, auditing, and training firm specialized in quality management systems, consumer product quality, environmental, health, safety, and social responsibility related topics. Diane holds a M.S. in Engineering Management and has been published on the subject of Continual Improvement Methods within Quality Management System.