Home Telehealth & Remote Patient Monitoring (Telehealth/Telemedic)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 21, 2009||End Date/Time: Jan 23, 2009|
You will expect to learn about:
1. How home telehealth can successfully be applied in the healthcare environment.
2. Identify key clinical, administrative and technical design and support elements for implementing a successful home telehealth program.
3. Identify critical areas such as change managment, orginizational behavior, buy-in from stakeholders, and recruitment that impacts the success or failure of telehealth programs.
4. Emerging technologies and applications in home telehealth services and produts
5. The advantages of home telehealth including reduced patient ER visits, travel and facility staffing needs
Registration includes your attendance for 3 days of lectures, breakfasts, lunches, a PowerPoint presentation of the entire event which includes notes and case studies. Titles that are expected to participate are Directors of Telemedicine, Business Development, Nurse Practitioners (RN, LPN, etc.), Pharmacists, CEO, COO, Technical Support Staff and more