Advanced Keyword Research Workshop (SES Training)
Venue: Hilton Boston Back Bay
|Event Date/Time: Nov 06, 2008|
Who should attend?
Know where to place your keywords for maximum effect, and how to mix in additional search term modifiers that will let you leverage your targeted search terms for greater traffic.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
* Understand the role of Keyword Research/Discovery and how it is integral to SEO and PPC Campaigns
* Identify and refine the initial set of possible keywords for any campaign
* Analyze the initial set of keyword to identify and target the most popular keywords for your site and understand the difficulty of achieving top rankings for each search term.
* Be able to score your keywords and sort them in order of which are most likely to lead to a conversion
* Know where to place your keywords for maximum effect, and how to mix in additional search term modifiers that will let you leverage your targeted search terms for greater traffic.
Keyword Strategy and its role in SEO and PPC
* Overview of importance of Keyword Research
* SEO and PPC Comparisons
* Developing a strategic keyword campaign
* Customer analysis
* Competitor analysis
* Wordplay exercises
* PPC Provider Suggestion Tools
Keyword Research Tools
* Keyword Discovery
* Other Tools
* Learning competitors' keywords
* Identifying broad, phrase, & exact match bids
* Following competitors' ads
Organizing and Scoring Keyword Lists
* Long Tail, Short Tail Keywords
* Effectiveness Scoring
Analytics & Feedback Metrics
* Converting Terms
* Integration of SEO & PPC keywords
* Learning which keywords convert