Link Building Tactics, Tools & Techniques Workshop (SES Training - Chica)
Venue: Chicago Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Dec 12, 2008|
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone responsible for website promotion... SEO's, SEM's, bloggers, web designers, and/or business owners. This workshop will provide information on the most successful and current link building "tips and tricks" out there.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
* Understand why search engines value links
* How link popularity and Page Rank works
* Weather shifts in the search engine algorithms
* Learn which linking schemes the search engines frown on
* Which linking tactics provide the most relevant one-way links
* Learn how to attract links through content generation and
* How to Use the new social media sites to gather links
* Leave with clear link building methodologies and online resources to help you in your future marketing endeavors.
What will I learn?
* Why Links are valuable
* Engine Buzz
* Link Spam and What To Avoid
* How to Conduct a Link Analysis
* Optimizing Your Internal Links
* Linking Tactics
* Paid Links